Love it or loath it, the Apprenticeship Levy is here, and here to stay. Some will ignore it while others will be well informed and already have a plan to use it.
At The Skills Network, we believe that there is a way you can utilise your levy pot, as well as other streams of funding, to provide your staff with a great learning opportunity and experience and make the most of your newly enforced budget.
By working with high-profile organisations such as G4S, we have a proven ability to deliver high quality results when it comes to getting the best out of your learning and development strategies.
At this free-to-attend business breakfast, we will be sharing best practice across a number of sectors. Concentrating on how you can solve your learning and development challenges, key areas to be discussed include:
* Cost saving - utilising funding streams outside of Apprenticeships
to upskill staff
* Levy - using your levy pot effectively, to ensure a positive impact and return on investment
* The use of online learning with apprenticeships to provide a flexible way to meet the 20% off-the-job training requirement
* The importance of management information and learner tracking in providing an outstanding employer and learner journey
* Learning technology - the use of micro-learning to upskill staff in a cost-efficient way.
Guest speaker Donna Allan, Head of Learning and Development at G4S, will be showcasing the benefits G4S have seen in their learning and development strategy since working with The Skills Network.
We hope that the event will be both inspiring and thought-provoking, and that it will provide an opportunity to discuss and compare your strategies with peers.
This briefing is designed for HR professionals, with a remit for learning & development, from eligible levy paying employers in England. (i.e. those with an annual pay bill above £3 million)
Head of Learning and Development, G4S Secure Solutions